WHAT IS FSSI ?:-
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. TheFSSAI has been established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which is a consolidating statute related to food safety and regulation in India.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration:-
The documents required for FSSAI registration varies based on the license applied and the type of licensing. However, these are some of the common documents required for obtaining FSSAI registration:
1. Photo Identity of Promoters of the Food Business
2. Proof of possession of premises (Rental Agreement / Utility Bill)
3. Partnership Deed / Certificate of Incorporation / Articles of Association / Memorandum of Association
4. List of food products manufactures or processed or stored
5. Food safety management system plan
6. Signed and Completed Form-B
The above list is just an indicative list. More documents would be required based on the license for which application is made.